Tuesday, February 21, 2006

my first fucking post

i want my first post to be so damn memorable that i will fucking cry until my heart burst and this so called sou..l that swims amidst my body... will flee me. my blood should rush like rapids.. each drop bumping my veins; causing an internal hostility. My brain should engrave every letter of every word until it sends an electrifying shiver, making me numb.. situating me in a comma. i want to look back to this post with anguish that i'd regret what i'd done and be skeptic of what i will be.

fucking lies. fucking rants. damn angst. is that why i am here for?
then fuck this sham life.
i am nothing in the future.
i know.

love can only be explained by pure reason.
and that, my foes, leaves us poignant.
its so distressing
that it slowly turns you black and blue
you just wish that you had a gun in front of you and a bottle of vodka on one hand
one gulp.. one pull..
then that's it.

love is pyar.. what a fucking lie that is.
nothing will scare me... well... other than high-heeled shoes.

see.. im not making any sense. blame my fingers, i'd nothing to do with this.


praning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kahelle said...

homaygads. O_O

nekene pareho tayo layout! :D

5:37 AM  
Blogger prinsesapraning said...

huwaaw! i have 1 commentS! hehehe.

hallooo mameeh!!! thanks for dropping by! drop it like its hot! labo! :P labsyu :D

6:04 AM  
Blogger farfall said...

huwaw anlalim nun piyar..galing! :D alabyou!

6:51 AM  
Blogger AngĂ©lica said...

Hi, my english is terrible but i hope you could understand me, hahaha. Ah, I saw your url in my blog's statistics so I decide to visit you and leave a comment. Ah, that's all, I think I'm not able to write anything else.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Beautifully written!!! *applause* Uber deep... I'm proud of you!

PIYAR IS LOVE!

I love you! :D

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home