Thursday, February 23, 2006

i can't believe i'm updating again.

fuck.

i'm updating my blogger account. oh well.. kinakaliwa ko yung lj ko :( hu hu hu. bad blogging person... labo! hhmmpp! first blog never dies!... ok.. weird!

alas! there are no classes today, hendopkors!, tomorrow! yahooo! happy happy joy joy!

i am fucking lazy through out this week that i didn't do any-fucking-thing right. shitty. palapakish is the word for me. i can't understand why... everyday, i always wake up angry, and in the evening.. i also fall asleep angry. raarrr.. i'm angry because i'm always angry. (ehh?) and this angry-ness of mine can't seem to go with the forces of everybodyelse... in the normal world. and the fucking shitty about that is i don't know what i'm angry about. i'm just mad. i'm just devasted... and this, my foes, scares me.

bleh. shit. bitch. fuck. (hehe. pls. don't mind my profanity)

this is what you get for being paranoid. shit. pffttt... *sigh*

i miss the times when i can calm myself down. with just a flick of one of those happy memories, i'd see myself with a grin plastered in my face.. yes, like one of those mental patients. i miss those times when i wasn't so bothered about what's happening... in the real big world and as well as in my little corner. understanding why i can't bring those times back really leaves me in a state of ramshackle... Poignant Ramshackle ( notice the first letters of the two words.) shit. it really fits me. fucker.

*just a random thought..
friends, also, do break hearts. and it sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Who has broken my little princess' heart? :(

3:58 PM  
Blogger prinsesapraning said...

wala :) its just a random thought :D labsyu :D

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home