Sunday, February 26, 2006

filipi yesterday.. filipi tomorrow..

filipi doesn't really intrigue me like some of my other classes. (sorry for the rudeness) but something (.. or someone. nyeh!) makes me refuse to give in to cutting classes. damn. or maybe, i still have that o'l goody two shoes person in me... HA!

haaay.. i don't want to go to school. i don't want to read those fucking long reading assignments. i don't want to do those damn papers. i don't want to answer those shitty quizzes ..aaaagggh! what an indolent person i am?! but despite this hatred i have, i still chose to push through with this "obligation" of mine. something helps me keep going... and it is no other than.. my beloved tropa. (uuy.. kadire ha! ang drama!) if it weren't for my gehlz, i'd probably be rebelling now... honestly, being with my gehlz is what i go to school for. *lahb lahb* .. also.. i love my parents. (cheneeen!) i'd want/love to give them back the hard work they've done.. rearing me and putting me in a goddamn good school.

ayun naman pala e! then why rant?! bobo. punyeta.

i am in the verge of sleeping.. again. and i haven't read all the filipi hand outs. fucker. i also haven't finished fixing my slashed up damn life, specifically, in the love department. (ok.. where did that come from? XD)

*quotable quote
:brought to you by my beloved sister

pa-fishing fishing pa siya diyan! ano ako? bangus!?

*tugush tugsh*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

So much angst O_O *HUGGIE* I love you, Pr :)

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home