Monday, April 24, 2006

my blameless foe

someone lurked inside my bedroom early this morning.. i became aware of its presence when i was turning the computer off.. as i reached for the bottom switch, there it was.. the intruder.. the culprit.. how could it possibly break the premises of my room?.. shit. i was staring at it.. my chinky eyes wider than usual.. For about five minutes, i was motionless. i didn't know what to do.. will i start screaming? will i get my slippers? will i awaken my parents? what?! WHAT?! after some time, an idea struck me! R-U-N! HAHA! i dashed for the door and gently closed it so as not to disturb thy sleeping parents..

i stood outside my room, feeling my throbbing heart. thank goodness, i wasn't harmed. i sucked a whole lot of air.. then said.. "tanginang pesteng ipis yan!!!"

i ended up sleeping beside my mom just because of that unexpected brown and winged visitor. my dad was laughing his head off when i told him what had happened. "ang laki laki mo.. tapos ang liit liit nun.. kaya mo ngang kainin yun e!" what the fuck! i'm scared of it. period. (-_-) our maid was also very involved with the discussion. "ano ka ba kim.. isa lang yon noh!". this, i believe, is definitely correct. but then, like what the commercial of baygon said " a single cockcroach represents a battalion of 'em" or something like that.. shit 0_0

unfortunately, because of this commotion, my dad insisted/forced/coerced (??) me to remove my kiddie mat. he said that it is a breeding place for pests. well, i couldn't blame him because last time an army of ants was discovered beneath it. And weird enough, there was already an anthill under construction.. i think. now, i have a bare room thanks to that ipis. fuck.. i'm hating the pest even more..

i concluded, after all the hallubaloo, that the ipis is what i would call my blameless foe. i hate it just because of its mere existence in this world. haha! evil. whether its 10 feet away or worse flying above my head.. i don't/won't like it. whatever form.. whatever size.. whatever color.. whatever.. i have no intentions of changing my views and start befriending the said creature. call me maarte, but not-hating it is impossible for me.

NOTE: pramis! ang dami ko talagang nakikitang ipis ngayon. pucha! may kumukulam ba sakin?!.. pls.. let me know. 0_0

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I L-O-V-E the short story! its amazing! who ever thought one could write about a household pest that way?! galing galing kimmy! nice! wonderful! just keep on blogging! ganda ng mga posts mo now :D loving it! :D drop by sometime sa blog aright!!? hehehe:) take care!

2:48 AM  
Blogger prinsesapraning said...

haha! thanks for dropping by dada :)

5:23 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

cuteness :))

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home