Saturday, May 06, 2006

time out

My “ever reliable” and favorite wristwatch just got broken.. again. 0_0 GRRREEAAATTT..

For some reason, I felt that God talked to me via this phenomena.. HAHAHAHA!
So here’s the epiphany..

All this time I’ve been living life as if each tick of the clock is gold. Sometimes, I treat my wristwatch as if it were a time bomb… if I’m not done with my current task before or on the deadline that I’ve set.. everything will explode.. everything will fall apart.. everything will be ruined (naah.. I’m just exaggerating things.. but, yeah.. that’s pretty much what happens :P) And this, my foes, pressures me.. A LOT. I admit, I’m controlled by time much more than I could control it. Fucker. And it really stresses me out.. it burns me out.. it wears me off.. blah blah blah.. Sometimes, I feel that time is not enough for all the things that I wanted to do. Well, maybe its possible, but my body can’t accommodate all at the same time. Raarr… AND THAT… is just very depressing.

SO?!?! Anong koneksyon?!

I feel that God wants me to have a “break” from my time pressured life. He/She wants me to take things slowly or better yet be oblivious to time. Probably, He/She wants me to trust Him/Her more than time itself. He/She wants me to really believe that he’s given me much time just enough for fate to take its course. (I’m preaching already! Yikes! Papasok na ba ako sa pinakamalapit na kumbento?! Hahaha!)

Aah.. thanks to the guy up there... because he wants me to relax..

to chill..
to take it easy…
to rest..
in peace?!?!
X_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home