Saturday, July 01, 2006

hindi malungkot.. hindi masaya.. steady lang.

One glass of vodka. That’s all I ask for this day.. this hour.. this minute.. this second. Call me a disoriented teenager, but intoxicating myself seem to be enough just to numb my whole being from all this distress… from all this thinking. (I’m tired of thinking… too bad.. I can’t cannot think)

yaaak.. anu ba yung sinabi ko. BWAHAHAHAAH!

One of my friends (hi huey!) said, “thing’s would’ve been different if I hadn’t met this person.” Yes, I have felt that several times. And surprisingly, I don’t bear any regrets. i get depressed and cynical though.. but still, no regrets. :)

I love life so much that I can’t let anyone or anything ruin in. I can’t just stop now.. now that I’m on the threshold of something greater and more powerful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home