Tuesday, February 28, 2006

so damn obvious! shit.

curses! i confess, i still have that kilig high school thing going on everytime the situation calls for it. you know, the usual shrieks and wattafaces shit. fucker. aaaah! i am so damn obvious! i feel so transparent! i am so blatant! shit. i can't understand and i can't bear the fact that up to now, i still can't pull myself together and be a "woman" not only during those kilig sessions.. but in any day-to-day situation i'm in. come what may, the idea of "womanhood" and maturity can't seem to sink in into my system. though sometimes, i can present myself with "grace", but still it can't measure up with the ease and happiness that i have when i'm silly and childish. i'm in a great deal of satisfaction with how/why/what/who/where/when i am now.. its sad cause some or even most people can't seem to accept my peculiarity. probably, that's why no one can put up with me! oh, the hell with them.. fuck you! fuck this society! i can't please everyone.. i know that. pfftt..

anyway, bottom line is... even if i can't alter my childish tendencies.. i still have to at least control my exaggerated feelings and my obvious reactions.. i believe that people like me.. whom are ignorant to the highest degree about shitty things like flirting101 and debonairness.. aren't ready for that battle of who's got the most captivating hoaxes and inevitable charms that, more often than not, brings together a man and a woman..

or perhaps, i'm already geared up.. its just that i'm dealing with false princes. dunchutink?!

choing!
tangina mo.. asan ka na ba?.. :(


*PRaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger AngĂ©lica said...

I really like the perspective in this post.

even if i can't alter my childish tendencies.. i still have to at least control my exaggerated feelings and my obvious reactions..

Wow! that's a noted phrase, I used to think a similar thing.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home