Friday, September 15, 2006

don't mind me.. i'm just spoiled.

I am drowning in alcohol, yet again.. just like my second term last year.

Shit.

I know, I really really really know, that I started out this year right. After that “summer incident” and those incidents before that, I decided that I would take a break from alcohol, gimmicks, kulays and all that shit. I’ll be that “good girl” way back in the early years of my highschool. But unfortunately, life doesn’t want me to be that person .. not now.

In times like these, I could feel that life is creeping behind me. As a girl of total paranoia, I could sense that there is some big surprise waiting for me just around the bend.

Uuhgk.. I do hate surprises… well, it depends :)

Shit.

Come on.. what’s the catch!?

As an innocent person, I am weirded out by all these shit. Some shit I could barely handle and some I couldn’t handle at all. Why can’t life just follow my lead? How come that I NEED to get by with its fucking disapprovals?

Life has its own ways of teaching me..err.. stuff. And sometimes it sucks. Big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home