Wednesday, February 21, 2007

getting tired...

i sometimes forget how to live by myself... as myself...

i constantly need to remind myself that i am a "whole person"..

.... not a "half" of somebody else.

this is not my idea of fun..

seriously. :

i feel blank. empty. whatever.

Kuya Jess, fill me up... pls..

-----

Who am i?

Am i my course?

Am i vidprod?

Am i introre?

Am i radipro?

Am i my debut?

Am i my parents?

Am i happy?

Am i sad?

Am i somebody else's?

Am i my friends?

Haha! bakit ko ba ginagawa yung mga ginagawa ko? i feel like a robot :P and seriously, i don't know if i should be glad about it.. i feel that my inspiration to live is ripped out of my system.. there is no passion at all.. motivation.. whatever it is that they call that..

everything seem to be..errr.. monotonous?...

haha.. whatever.. enough with this shit. : i do need counciling..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home