Friday, March 03, 2006

the earth doesn't want me anymore.

these rants are supposed to be for yesterday.. but alas.. i was again.. dead asleep. fucker.

march 2
this day is probably the most embarassing day for me so far. 45 minutes of fucking humiliation. 2 mintues of tongue tied impromptu speech. 5 minutes of embarrassing walkathon in miguel. shit. i wouldn't bet on a non-humiliating, non-thwarting day to save my life!

but it was all forgotten because we had fun planning our surprise for cam :D hehehe. it wasn't only her who had a blast.. but also the rest of the girls. waaah! we really had fun witnessing her tears of joy and kiligness :) so priceless.. raarrr! :D

march 3

another fucked up day.. as usual. searching for my ballpen in my amazon-like bag is the climax of this day's story. shit. i have to do something with my life.. of course, apart from putting it to waste. haaay.. i'm so dissapointed with myself.

that filipi test was underestimated. can you blame me?! pakshit.

edited.*

my genpsyc teacher said that if a person is sleeping frequently.. it implies that the person is depressed. hhmm.. am i depressed?.. pfftt.. what about?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home